Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shakes!!!! Enjoy

The Shakes.....

Many of the boot campers asked what shake we were drinking these days. Jennifer will eat healthy all day long ,but me not so much. Its hard for me to get all my green veggies in for the day. Jennifer told me about the NutriBullet... I bought it and started making shakes... It really does make a difference. Both (Jennifer and I) use it for a Lunch meal, or a snack. I can make a filling shake for a snack for 200 calories or lunch .. ( Cant beat that).

1cup of Kale/Spinach  ( I mix them)
10 blueberries
1/2 cup mangos/raspberries( Frozen is cheaper)
1 small Banana
2 scoops of Body by Vi ( protein powder) If I dont use powder I use better'n peanut butter...both 100 calories
1 cup 30 calorie Almond milk...
( You can use any kind of juicer for this, I just bought this one.. Enjoy!!!


 The NutriBullet System helps to make healthy, nutritious drinks that can help you fight and prevent disease, lose weight, relieve joint pain, promote healthy, younger-looking skin, and even add years to your life. . This technology breaks down and pulverizes the stems, seeds, and skins where most of the essential nutrition lies ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment